Picture of a pelican


Welcome to the Ingleside on the Bay website!


We are happy that you have taken the time to visit our little place on earth.  Our little community is located on the north shore of Corpus Christi Bay.  Many of our homes have a beautiful view of the Corpus Christi skyline and Corpus Christi Bay.


A Brief History of Ingleside on the Bay


The area of Ingleside on the Bay was originally known as Old Ingleside which was established in 1958 as the Ingleside Land Co. by W. D. Weller Investment Co.

Ingleside on the Bay was established by popular vote of it's residents in November of 1991 to incorporate as a city. We are a class B Municipality with a Mayor, City Council and Planning and Zoning Commission.

Satellite image of Ingleside on the Bay

Click here for enlargement

Ingleside on the Bay title

Map of and the location of Ingleside on the Bay

Click here to see an enlarged version of this map.

Link to the Home Page

Link to the City Council page

Link to the City Secretary's page

Link to the Planning and Zoning committee page

Link to the Parks and Recreation page

Link to the Volunteer Fire Department web site